SimLite DIY SkyTrak Golf Package
The SimLite DIY Golf Package is an easy to assemble package that is great if you're looking for an affordable setup. The enclosure is available in a variety of sizes and with a choice of three impact screens.
Skytrak will come with the basic driving range software. Additional software is available to purchase direct with skytrak when you register the device.
The DIY Golf Package consists of the following components.
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor with metal case
- Laptop Computer
- Panasonic 5000 lumen projector
- Hdmi Cable
- Laptop/Projector Stand
- Thick Floor turf
- Huxley 350 Golf Mat
Enclosure consists of the following
- Framework Poles
- Joint Connections
- Black outer nylon material
- Impact Screen with trim flaps
- Memory foam protection around the screen
- Soft Weighted bottom trim bag
- Bungee attachments
- Perfect for beginners or first-timers – an inexpensive impact screen for golf.
- Budget-friendly projection screen for golf simulators.
- Use with real golf balls up to 250 MPH.
- Best value for home users
- Much smoother texture than Standard with tightly woven fibers for better HD picture.
- Use with real golf balls up to 250 MPH with an indoor golf simulator.
- The smoothest surface available on a full impact material.
- Made of three layers of heavy-duty, tight-knit impact resistant polyester.
- Quiets noise from the golf ball hitting the screen with a cushioned center layer.
- Recommended where image quality is the top concern.
Enclosure depth is 150cm
Visible screen Dimension = Please take off 24cm off the width & height of the external dimension.
NOTE: All sizes are approx and external and can have a small tolerance. Current lead time is approx 3weeks. Turf will arrive bigger than required and can be cut to size easily with a stanley knife. Please contact us for any queries before ordering or if you require a custom price/quote. Image for illustration purposes and shows a scaled down version.