SimLite Golf Enclosure
The SimLite Golf Enclosure is an easy to assemble enclosure that is available in a variety of sizes and choice of three impact screens.
All Enclosure depths are 150cm as standard. (pictured is a custom 60cm) Please contact us for custom size/quote.
Visible screen Dimension = Please take off 24cm off the width & height of the external dimension.
The DIY Kit consists of the following components.
- Framework Poles
- Joint Connections
- Black outer nylon material
- Impact Screen with trim flaps
- Memory foam protection around the screen
- Soft Weighted bottom trim bag
- Bungee attachments
All you will need to assemble this enclosure is a 13mm spanner!
- Perfect for beginners or first-timers – an inexpensive impact screen for golf.
- Budget-friendly projection screen for golf simulators.
- Use with real golf balls up to 250 MPH.
- Best value for home users
- Much smoother texture than Standard with tightly woven fibers for better HD picture.
- Use with real golf balls up to 250 MPH with an indoor golf simulator.
- The smoothest surface available on a full impact material.
- Made of three layers of heavy-duty, tight-knit impact resistant polyester.
- Quiets noise from the golf ball hitting the screen with a cushioned center layer.
- Recommended where image quality is the top concern.
NOTE: All sizes are approx and external and can have a small tolerance. Current lead time is 2 - 3 weeks. Please contact us for any queries before ordering or if you require a custom price/quote.