The Signature is traditional in design, provides an authentic indoor golf experience, and works for residential and commercial environments. With cutting edge swing analysis tools it’s ideal for indoor golf facilities, retail space, instructional academies and club houses
- Integrated Swing Analyser gives you feedback you need to improve your game
- E6 1.6 Golf Software complete with 39 of the worlds finest courses
- Practice area with driving range, chip, putt & scoring zone
- Integrates with popular launch monitors & Trugolf’s Trubalance Force Plate System
- Includes 1 year warranty
- High Performance, Commercial grade impact hitting screen
- Durable, lush green, premium nylon putting turf (9.0 stimp meter)
- Trutrac revolutionary tracking system with lighted hitting area
- 19″ Touchscreen Monitor, Computer and Mounted Projector
It is very important before purchasing a TruGolf Simulator that you have enough space to swing a golf club in the desired room where the golf simulator will reside. The Signature golf Simulator has been designed to contain the swing and ball of anyone golfing on the simulator.
Required Space – 14’2″ W x 20′ D x 10′ H
When designing your golf simulator room here are a few things to take in account:
- Does the room have enough space around the simulator for others to watch comfortably?
- Is there enough room for seating around the simulator?
- Are there any windows in the room? The light from windows can washout the image being projected.
- Is there internet access? E6Golf software requires internet for online competitions, updates, and product authorization.